NOTICE: The Water's Edge Restaurant and Icebreakcer Lounge are closed for Dine-In and Carry-Out Service during the temporary closing of the lodge.
In response to the developing public health situation with COVID-19 and the Ohio Department of Health’s guidance, the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) will be closing bars and restaurants at all of our State Park lodges after 9 pm on 3/15/2020
Meals for Any Appetite
Find dining options for every meal and any appetite at Maumee Bay’s on-site restaurants. From full-service continental cuisine to snacks and lighter meals, we have something for everyone.
Water’s Edge Restaurant
Take in a breathtaking wraparound view of Lake Erie from the Water’s Edge. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the restaurant features everything from pancakes to praline bread pudding. And the kids will love our children’s menu!
Come see the newly renovated dining room at Maumee Bay, now with more space and even better views!
- Breakfast: 8:00—11:00 a.m. daily
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m.—2:00 p.m. daily
- Dinner: 5:00—8:00 p.m. Sunday-Thursday / 5:00—9:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday
After a busy day of exploring, kick back and enjoy your evening at the Icebreaker Lounge. The relaxing nautical theme is complemented perfectly by your favorite drink or light meal.
Check out our new Happy Hour Specials on food and drinks in the Ice Breaker Lounge. New beers, drink specials and paired food offerings.
- Monday thru Thursday - Opens at 4 p.m. Closes at 9 p.m. or after.
- Friday - Opens at 4 p.m. Closes late (depends on business levels)
- Saturday - Opens at Noon. Closes at Midnight.
- Sunday - Opens at Noon. Closes at 9 p.m. or after.
Closing times are based on business levels and food is available until the Water's Edge Restaurant closes.
Bayside Snack Shop
Grab a quick bite before you head out for the day—or refuel after you’ve been exploring. The snack shop has juicy burgers, hot French fries, refreshing frozen treats, and beverages. There’s something for the whole family to enjoy!
- Memorial Day—Labor Day: open daily from noon to 9:30 p.m.
- Casual dress code
- Reservations are appreciated, but not required
- Our lodge, in accordance with state law, provides a smoke-free environment to park guests. We ask that this non-smoking policy be observed in all public areas, including the dining room. Smoking is permitted outside public buildings. Thank you for your cooperation.
- The lodge is a liquor permit holder, and in accordance with Ohio liquor laws, alcoholic beverages purchased off premises are not permitted. Again, we thank you for your cooperation.
- As a reminder, public areas (i.e. upper and lower lobby areas) are for the enjoyment of all guests. Our company policy requires that food be purchased through the lodge and consumed only in the dining room, lounge or private meeting room. Therefore, no food is to be consumed in the public areas. Private meeting rooms are available through the Sales Office for larger gatherings.
- For additional information, read more about our Groups and Weddings.
- For general dining inquiries, please call 419-836-1466.
Book your stay today, and join us for your next meal!Check Availability