Hit the Greens
Acclaimed by national golf publications, the Maumee Bay Golf Course covers 1,850 acres of protected wetlands and follows the beautiful north coast of Ohio. Arthur Hills designed this 18-hole, par-72 course in 1991 to challenge golfers of all skill levels. Enjoy its Scottish-links layout and sweeping views of the surrounding natural beauty. The 14th hole, with twisting pars and water hazards, has become known for being our most challenging hole.
- Open from April 1 through October 31 (weather permitting)
- 6,941 yards from the gold tees
- Full service practice facility available for use
- Golf facilities including a clubhouse and snack bar
Par, Yardage & Course Ratings
Golf Course Fee & Rates
Note: Rates apply year-round
|Weekends & Holidays|
Win a Golf & Stay Package
At 1 of 6 Ohio State ParksEnter to Win
- Per basket: $4
- 9 holes: $3.00
- 18 holes: $5.00
- 9 holes: $10.00
- 18 holes: $15.00
- 5 days per week: $550
- 7 days per week: $750
- Additional immediate family member: $200 per family member
- Golf cart: $425
- 30-minute session with golf pro: $30
- Three 45-minute sessions with golf pro: $85
- One-hour session for two (2) people: $80
- One-hour session for three (3) people: $90
Kids Golf Free
- Individuals age 17 and under golf for free after 3:00 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday with a paying audit
Senior Special (ages 60+)
- Play 18 holes with cart for just $22 per person, Monday-Thursday, before noon
Play 18 holes with a cart for $30.50 per person during the following times.
- April & October: any time
- May & September: after 1:00 p.m.
- June, July & August: after 2:00 p.m.
- Seniors play for this price any time
9 Holes Special
Play 9 holes with a cart for just $21.50 per person during the following times.
- April & October: after 4:00 p.m.
- May & September: after 5:00 p.m.
Standard Tee Time Policies
- Tee time reservations for weekday play will be accepted beginning at 8:00 a.m., one week prior to the day of desired play.
- Tee times for weekend and holiday play will be accepted beginning at 8:00 a.m. on the Monday prior to the desired weekend/holiday.
- All hotel guests may make their advance tee times anytime during the golf season as long as they provide their reservation confirmation number.
- Tee times intended for weekends and holidays, between opening and 12:00 p.m., require a credit card guarantee.
- Anyone wishing to reserve a tee time for more than 4 players will be asked to reserve with a deposit or credit card number.
- Tee time reservations must be canceled 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged the weekend rate.
- No-shows will be charged for tee times at the weekend rate.
- Rain checks are issued by the Pro Shop and may be redeemed during the season.
Golf Outings Policy
- All outings (20+ players) with overnight lodging rooms and/or banquet functions will be handled through the Group Sales Department at Maumee Bay Lodge: 419-836-1466.
- Any requests for groups with 20 or more without overnight rooms or functions may call the Pro Shop: 419-836-9009.
- Groups with 19 or fewer without lodging must make their tee times according to the standard tee-time policies.
- Groups booking tee times in advance of the standard tee-time policy do not qualify for golf specials.
- A minimum of 100 golfers is required for tournaments requesting a shotgun start. Please inquire for details on our professional tournament services and instruction/demonstration clinics.
- A 15% discount for outings with 50–199 players or a 20% discount for outings with 100 or more players will be applied on green fees only.
Golf Cart Policy
- Golf carts are mandatory for all players on weekends and holidays until 3:00 p.m., May through September, and until 1:00 p.m. in April and October.
- Carts are mandatory for all groups of 20 or more players, 7 days a week.
Ready to get out and play?
Book your stay today!Check Availability