Hit the Greens
Acclaimed by national golf publications, the Maumee Bay Golf Course covers 1,850 acres of protected wetlands and follows the beautiful north coast of Ohio. Arthur Hills designed this 18-hole, par-72 course in 1991 to challenge golfers of all skill levels. Enjoy its Scottish-links layout and sweeping views of the surrounding natural beauty. The 14th hole, with twisting pars and water hazards, has become known for being our most challenging hole.
- Open from April 1 through October 31 (weather permitting)
- 6,941 yards from the gold tees
- Full service practice facility available for use
- Golf facilities including a clubhouse and snack bar
Ready to Play?
Schedule your golf adventure!
Golf Course Rates
|Weekends & Holidays|
|Senior Weekdays |
(Mon-Fri, age 60 & over)
|Senior Weekends & Holidays
(age 60 and over)
(after 2 pm)
|Twilight Weekends & Holidays |
(after 2 pm)
Par, Yardage & Course Ratings
40 Per basket: $5.00
- 9 holes: $4.00
- 18 holes: $6.00
- 9 holes: $10.00
- 18 holes: $15.00
|Membership Types||Walking||With Cart|
|7-day Senior Single||$775||$1,225|
|7-day Senior Couple||$975||$1,600|
|Junior Under 17 years-No cart Membership||$350|
- Unlimited weekday play throughout the season
- Weekend and holiday play with 7-Day Membership
- USGA handicap program
- $75.00 merchandise certificate for the pro shop for individual membership only
- 10% off merchandise in the Maumee Bay pro shop
- Members are encouraged to make tee times
- Cart fees for non-cart members are: $8.00 for 9 holes; $12.00 for 18 holes.
- Tee times can be made online at maumeebaylodge.com
- Tee times can be made by calling the pro shop 419-836-9009
- Rain checks are issued by the Pro Shop and may be redeemed during the season.
- All outings (20+ players) with overnight lodging rooms and/or banquet functions will be handled through the Group Sales Department at Maumee Bay Lodge: 419-836-1466.
- Any requests for groups with 20 or more without overnight rooms or functions may call the Pro Shop: 419-836-9009.
- Groups with 19 or fewer without lodging must make their tee times according to the standard tee-time policies.
- Groups booking tee times in advance of the standard tee-time policy do not qualify for golf specials.
- A minimum of 100 golfers is required for tournaments requesting a shotgun start. Please inquire for details on our professional tournament services and instruction/demonstration clinics.
- A 15% discount for outings with 50–99 players or a 20% discount for outings with 100 or more players will be applied on green fees only.
- Must be 18 or older with a valid license to rent golf cart
- Golf cart rental is for Golf Course use only
Gather your group for a meeting on the greenLearn More
This summer, Monday is for the ladies! Enjoy 18 holes of golf with a cart for just $25. Take advantage of this deal at all five of the Great Ohio Lodge golf courses. Call ahead for tee times or book online.
Whether you are looking for a round during a weekend away or unlimited play, we have just the perfect golf package or special for you!Golf Packages & Specials