Our property is filled with everything you need for an eventful and exciting getaway. Keep up with your exercise routine in our fitness center, or try something new with a run on the beach. Maumee Bay is fully equipped for whatever you have in mind.
Explore miles of hiking and biking trails in some of Ohio’s best outdoor scenery, catch sight of a deer (or several) in our nature center and the wildlife refuge, or spend an afternoon geocaching. With our two-mile wetlands boardwalk, you’ll want to leave no stone unturned—you never know what you might find!
Want to spend some time on the water? Try our 57-acre inland lake to catch some rays—or a few fish. You can even rent canoes or paddle boats and witness Maumee Bay at your leisure. And for those who’d rather swim laps, we have both indoor and outdoor pools!
If you’d rather spend the afternoon on land, we have more than enough to keep you busy.
- 18-hole Scottish links golf course (seasonal)
- Tennis courts (fenced in)
- Pickle ball courts (fenced in)
- Basketball courts (fenced in)
- Indoor racquetball and wallyball courts
- Kids’ splash pad (inside the indoor pool area)
- Indoor Pool has a maximum occupancy of 15 people. Reservation times for the pool can be made at check in. Pool times are limited and are not guaranteed
- Children’s soft play area by the game room
- Game room across from the indoor pool
- Outdoor playground behind the lodge
- Shuffleboard court behind the lodge
- Horseshoe pits behind the lodge
- Bike rentals (seasonal)
- Canoe & Paddleboat rentals (seasonal)
- Hiking trails (map available at the front desk)
- Board games (available at the front desk)
- DVD players & movie rental (available at the front desk)
Ready to enjoy the activities?
Book your stay today and make the most of everything we offer!Check Availability